Skinny Tone Review
Cellulite is not pretty to look at. We want to see smooth skin with working muscle underneath. For most women, this is a dream that will never be fulfilled. I personally have resigned myself to a life full of dimples.
All that suffer from cellulite know how to fix it. Work out and work out hard. However, most of us to not have the time or the energy to become athletes. There are other solutions such as Skinny Tone by Mission Product. This diet cream claims to be able to reduce the appearance of your cellulite.
Skinny Tone by Mission Product Ingredients
• Liporeductyl is they main component of Skinny Tone by Mission Product. They claim that it will reduce the size of adipose tissue and permanantly reduce your cellulite. They also claim that it is scientifically proven to do this but do not provide any evidence. I found a wealth of information about this ingredient but much of it was confusing and I was not able to determine if it really works or not.
• Caffeine surprisingly works to effectively reduce the appearance of cellulite. However, it only works temporarily. The caffeine acts to reduce the amount of swelling around your fat cells which reduces the appearance of cellulite.
• Butcher’s Broom Extract works to reduce the amount of inflammation around your fat cells.
• TEA-Hydroiodid is used because it is thought to be able to break down your fat cells. However, this has not been proven.
• L-Carnitine can be found in diet pills where it is used for it’s fat burning capabilities. There is no evidence that it will work when it is applied to the skin.
• Goji Berry comes to us from chine and is high in antioxidants. It is not known if these can be benficiall when applied topically. It will supposedly help to promote healthy, younger looking skin.
• Acai Berry is native to Brazil and is commonly used in health products. It can help fight free radicals to help prevent signs of aging and cellular damage. The high content of fatty acids help to moisturize your skin.
• Pomegranate is a good source of punicic acid, an Omega 5 conjugated fatty acid, beneficial phytoestrogen and a rare plant based source of Conjugated Linoleic acid which are all extremely beneficial for your skin. The oil also contains antioxidants which can help fight signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
• Vitamins A, B6 and C–vitamins can help to get the toxins out of your skin. They also can speed up the healing process.
Skinny Tone by Mission Product Price
Skinny Tone by Mission Product cost about $15 on the official website but you can find it for about $7 from other retailers.
Skinny Tone by Mission Product Guarantee
Skinny Tone by Mission Product does not have a money back guarantee.
Skinny Tone by Mission Product Conclusion
After looking over all of the ingredients, it is clear that Skinny Tone by Mission Product is more likely a temporary fix rather than a real solution to your unsightly cellulite.