African Mango Extreme Review
Ah…African Mango. For those of you who’ve heard of it, you’re enthusiastically nodding your heads up and down. You know of its superb health and weight loss benefits.
(For those of you who haven’t—where have you been? WAKE UP AND SMELL THE MANGO!)
African Mango was endorsed a while back on the Oprah Show by a “glowing with health” and spritely Dr. Oz. He proclaimed it a “must-have weight loss ingredient”.
Why? Well, African Mango is high in fiber and antioxidants. This makes it a worthy adversary to fat! For one thing, fiber:
• Cleanses and detoxifies the body against an unnecessary amount of weight waste you’ve been ickily carrying around the belt line!
• Swells up in the stomach, filling you up and leaving you satiated so you don’t over-eat! In fact, it’s been clinically proven as an appetite suppressant.
Antioxidants heal the body at a cellular level, healing damage caused to cells by UV rays, poor diet, environment and aging. If I could pound one thing into your skull in this review, it would be the importance of antioxidants (and to put that candy bar down!)
African Mango is also extremely heart healthy because of its fiber content—lowering blood pressure and LDL cholesterol.
African Mango Extreme contains African Mango plus other ingredients to promote extreme (ahem) weight loss.
By taking African Mango Extreme, you can expect:
• Clinically proven weight loss–studies suggest that African Mango fights fat cell growth and breaks down fat stores in your body!
• To safely lose pounds and inches Fast!
• To gain a powerful source of free-radical fighting antioxidants that repair cellular damage from UV exposure, poor diet and aging.
• To eliminate harmful waste and toxins from your body!
• To increase your metabolism–which aids in burning calories!
BUT—is African Mango Extreme as effective as the miracle ingredient it contains, it is it simply a “rush-job” product, thrown on the shelves after Dr. Oz’s endorsement?
The ingredients will tell us…
What is in African Mango Extreme?
African Mango Extreme contains:
• Irvingia gabonensis—or African Mango for us less fancy folk. I’ve gone over the benefits…
• Acai–you’ve heard of it. A “superfruit” that is high in antioxidants, proteins, fiber and amino acids. Don’t buy into the hype. There are no weight loss benefits.
• Hoodia Gordonii–an appetite suppressant with no clinical evidence to back it. Again, don’t buy into the hype.
• Gymnema Sylvestre–a purported blood sugar regulating herb that stops you from craving “sweets.” There is no evidence supporting this ingredient’s effectiveness.
Looking through the ingredients you can plainly see that the only really effective ingredient in the bunch is AFRICAN MANGO.
And here’s the thing—the ingredient quantities are not divulged making it difficult to tell just how effective African Mango Extreme is going to be.
Does African Mango Extreme Have What It Takes?
While African Mango is an excellent weight loss ingredient, with clinical testing to back it, the other ingredients in African Mango probably won’t give you the results you’re hoping for.
Is African Mango Safe?
Yes. You should always check with your general practitioner before supplementing—especially with a diet pill high in fiber. Fiber will clean you out—if you know what I’m sayin’…
Is African Mango Extreme Worth the Money?
African Mango Extreme is inexpensive at around $19.98 (shop for the cheapest price online), but even taking that into consideration, it’s hard to know if you’re getting enough ingredient power to render it worth ordering.
You may want to look instead for a diet pill that contains many clinically proven weight loss ingredients, in correct dosages and that’s backed by a LIFETIME money-back guarantee.
Look here for our suggestions.